Ankita Rajendra Kakde
Jhulelal Institute of Technology,
Department of Business management
Off Koradi Road, Nagpur -441111, India
Prof. Geetika Bhutani
Assistant Professor, Department of Business Management,
Jhulelal Institute of Technology, Nagpur
The focus of the study is on the HDFC bank agricultural loan services provided to the customers. The factors influencing customer satisfaction for the a particular bank are the time, quality of services and convenience to its customers. This has been taken as the main focus for the study. The views of customer belonging to different strata of society are also taken inti account in this study.
Keywords: Agricultural Loan, Customer Satisfaction, Convenience, Farmers, HDFC Bank.
Agricultural loans help farmers run their farms more efficiently. It can be difficult to keep up with all of the costs associated with running a farm, so farmers need low-interest agricultural loans to help them stay afloat. Fortunately, the government often steps in with low-interest loans and other subsidies that help farmers turn a profit.
In 1981, the government came out with the formation of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development the government launched the kisan credit card scheme in consultation with the Reserve bank Of India and National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. This scheme is meant to meet agriculture expenses of crop production, cultivation and contingency; it allows unlimited withdrawal and repayments.
OBJECTIVES OF THE STUDY
- To study the Process of Agriculture Loan
- To study the satisfaction level of farmers with respect to HDFC Bank of Agriculture Loan.
- To study the awareness of farmers about various types of Financial Support available with HDFC Bank.
- Research is an art of scientific reporting for finding the solution for the marketing problems of a company investigation. It is also a systematic design, collection analysis & the curiosity or inquisitiveness is a distinctive feather of human beings curiosity to know about oneself, one’s institution, one’s environment, one’s planet, others planet, controlled, empirical & critical investigation of hypothetical proposition about the universe is inherent in one.
- SOURCESS of DATA COLLECTION
Data refers to collection of natural phenomena descriptors, including the result of experience, observation or a set of premises. This may consist of numbers, words, or images, particularly as measurement or observation of a set of variables. There are two types of data:
- Primary Data.
- Secondary Data.
- Primary source is used to collect initial material during the research Process.
- Primary data is the data which the researcher collects using methods such as surveys, direct observation, interviews, as well as logs.
- Primary source is reliable way to collect data because the researcher will come to know where it comes from & how it was collected & analyzed since he did it himself.
- Secondary source are edited primary source, second-hand version.
- They represent thinking of someone else. Secondary data that are collected by person or agencies for purpose other than solving the problem at hand
- The HDFC Bank has provided the facility of agricultural loan to the respondents and the information given by HDFC Bank easily and clearly to understand.
- The majority of respondents have taken short term loan.
- Most of the respondents preferred Current account to take agricultural loan.
- 83% of the respondents are satisfied with the rate of interest and the bank has provided installment facility.
- 100% of the respondents are getting benefit of their loan amount approved within the 0-7 days.
- 100% of the respondents have to give personal guarantor before getting sanctioning their loan and given field property in HDFC Bank.
- It is found that the bank is successfully providing agricultural loan facility to its customer then fully satisfied on their services.
- The most of the respondent prefer to operating saving account and also preferred short term loan from HDFC Bank.
- Most of the respondent has preferred in taking 50000 to 2 lacks as agricultural loan.
- It is concluded that most of responder has satisfied with the rate of interest charged by HDFC Bank.
- It is found that HDFC Bank approved agricultural loan within the period of 0-7 days.
- WEBSITE: www.HDFCbankofindia.com
- BOOK REFERENCE:
- Marketing and sales management.D. C Kapoor S. Chand publication. Addition 2004
- services marketing S.M. JHA Department of commerce and business administration L Mithial University, darbhanga.